Sunday, August 29, 2010

Spidey webs, HERE!! My GOD!

It's been a while. Well, quite a long time. Like ages since I do anything here. Not that I don't care but life has been taking its toll on me. Simply said, my commitments are demanding my very presence.

Well, it's almost 2 years since I started working as a Paed nurse. Too many things learnt, too many things seen and too many things *annoyingly* faced. For example, kids in this newest generation of ours tend to be very, very SPOILED and rude with brutish attitude. And I, simply cannot stand it. I wish I can just give a headslap or a backblow to them when they are behaving such ways. *Haha!* HOW I WISH!!!!!! But...NOT! Which is such a disappointment...*sob sob*

And life is going preeeeetty steep with lots of downhills. Way down. Which I am not very much happy about. Thus I feel myself getting negative with lots of angry vibes. In turn, that I cannot control some of my outbursts and emotional roller-coaster ride~ Well, whatEVER! I just think I need to be in an anger management class...REALLY!! Also some feelings that I am UNWANTED among some people's lives. Geez...am I that unimportant? No one even asked me for anything else no more like before...sighs.

BUT...lovelife has never been more great than ever! I am thankful at that one point, though. To have someone to care about you, to cherish you, to really comfort you in any possible ways! For that, I am greatly thankful to be with that someone! Yeaaaay! Muchos amore~

Anyway, Happy Ramadhan y'all~

I hope I can just break free...please, please, please~

Wubb,
Kisho23

No comments: